06 April 2009

Webrings and Badges

Hey folks!

I'm doing a bit of Spring Cleaning, so here's a little archive of all my social badges, webrings, banners, and the like. If you have any book or film site recommendations or would like to point me towards your banner, drop of a comment. Enjoy!


Button and Banner Links







 











Social Badges







View my page on Wonderlands


View my page on Published Authors







Widget_logo



View my page on The Readers' Station


Visit Book Blogs


View my page on A Netflix Community




Kristin Battestella's Profile
Kristin Battestella's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge






Webrings






Classic Performers SiteRing Logo by Meredy







Book Lovers

Powered by RingSurf!




This I Love SciFi WebRing site
is owned by Kristin Battestella.
JOIN I Love SciFi WebRing hosted by RingSurf

 
 




No comments: