22 August 2017

We're Hitchcock Certified!





We're Hitchcock Certified!




Hitchcock Certified – or is that Certified Hitchcock?


Either way, I Think, Therefore I Review has it thanks to my participation in Turner Classic Movies and Ball State University's The Master of Suspense: 50 Years of Hitchcock
 



Over 16,000 students participated through the Canvas Network. I wasn't super active on the Twitter front or in the TCM forums, but it was amazing to read new insights on Hitchock's films with so many other movie fans and rewatch Sir Alfred favorites as well as less familiar Hitch pictures with fresh eyes. 


Thanks again to Professor Richard Edwards for a course that wasn't super collegiate pace pressure to complete the weekly badges yet had plenty enough lectures, videos, and multi media to make the course both thought provoking and fun. 


 

Whether you are a writer and film enthusiast or one who just likes to keep enjoying classic cinema, I highly recommend you keep an eye out for more opportunities like this from TCM. I know I will! 








 

No comments: