30 June 2024

Bound (1996) Video Review with Jay's Reviews

 

This Pride Month I was very excited to take part as a guest on The Jay Days Youtube Channel to discuss The Wachowski Sisters' 1996 lesbian heist drama Bound.



Not only can you watch my film chat with @jaylan_salah, but Jaylan also shared her Top Pride Films with me on the Women InSession Podcast at InSessionFilm.com. Here's a list of some of our more recent episodes and my articles at InSession:


River Phoenix & My Own Private Idaho

Stand by Me

John Hughes & the 80s Teen Comedy

My Cousin Vinny vs My Blue Heaven

Sunrise


You can also find us doing some Retro Television moonlighting with Keith Loves Movies! 😱



If you are a film, television, or podcast outlet looking for writing or audio and visual collaborations, feel free to send me a direct message on our Therefore Review Twitter!  Here's a newish bio detailing my expertise:


Kristin Battestella writes articles, editorials, and reviews for several websites, magazines, and print publications including I Think, Therefore I Review and Search Magazine. Previously a traditionally published author of speculative fiction and the Fate and Fangs vampire novels, Kristin's DIY Halloween how-tos and Kbatz Krafts articles have been featured at HorrorAddicts.net and in two Horror Addicts Guide to Life anthologies. In addition to sewing, and @KbatzReviews Youtube vlogs; Kristin can be heard on the Women InSession podcast at InSessionFilm.com alongside her written classic film discourse. Kristin is also active in the local author community, having spoken at writing events and conferences with the South Jersey Women Authors. For Kristin's latest happenings, visit kristinbattestella.blogspot.com or follow twitter.com/vampfamwriter and instagram.com/kbatzkrafts.


I've also been hovering around numerous follower milestones as "X" gives and takeths, but thank you to those who have shared in insightful film conversations with me! πŸ₯°




 

No comments: