30 August 2018

Our Videos at HorrorAddicts.net!



Have you seen our NEW Video Reviews featured at HorrorAddicts.net yet?






In addition to my regular Frightening Flix beat and podcast segment, you can now see me wax on horror movies, books, and games. See! Hear! Read!





You can follow along on my 'Kbatz' tag for all my posts at HorrorAddicts.net or visit My Youtube Channel for more Author Interviews and Writing Conference Coverage.


Want to be a part of the scary action? Visit the Horror Addicts Facebook Community to join the conversation and get the latest on submission calls and staff openings!  





Please Note: I and HorrorAddicts.net ARE NOT affiliated with a new website soliciting on Patreon and calling themselves Horror Addicts TV. We are By Addicts, for Addicts and never ask for monetary contributions. 


No comments: