30 April 2014

Our Sean Bean Reviews!



All Hail The Bean!
By Kristin Battestella


Shall we send out the month with a look back at all our reviews and essays featuring that April Birthday Boy and resident Walking Spoiler Sean Bean? Indeed.













 



Don’t forget, all our Sean Bean essays are also simulcast at The Mighty Bean website and our Bean Horror Pictures can also be found at Horror Addicts.net! Seeking just Sharpe? Find our articles at Sharpe's Point or browse our handy Sharpe List - complete with the novels, too!
  



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kirsten

I now run the Mighty Bean and wonderd if you would email please to discuss your link to the site

Kind Regards
Louise
loucifer67@themightybean.com

Kristin Battestella said...


Hi Lou!

Thanks for taking the time to come to I Think Therefore I Review and comment! We've talked several times on the TMB forum, too!

Govi was such a dear. She asked years ago if my Sean Bean reviews could be simulcast on the site and of course she was always welcome to them. They are here:

http://www.themightybean.com/dvdreleasesandreviews.htm

Sharpe Reviews are in the Sharpe's Heaven section :)

http://www.themightybean.com/sharpereviews.htm

I'm not sure to what you want to discuss? I'm always happy to link to sites with which I share and enjoy. I have a small older button link on the sidebar, too. If you have a newer big banner, feel free to let me know! :)